Short stop in La Palma on your Cruise ship? ...we offer many tours for toursit visiting La Palma on a cruise ship.
La Palma is an island in the Canary Islands archipelago in the Atlantic Ocean. It is the fourth largest of the seven main islands and has a population of around 86,000 people. The climate is mild and subtropical, with average temperatures ranging from 17°C (63°F) in the winter to 23°C (73°F) in the summer. The island is known for its volcanic landscape, numerous hiking trails, and stunning black sandy beaches. It is also home to the Observatorio del Roque de Los Muchachos, one of the world‘s foremost astronomical observatories. La Palma is a great destination for outdoor activities, sightseeing, and nature lovers.
If you are in La Palma only a few hours on your cruise ship and you are looking for a day tour around La Palma, we can help you out. Have a look at our weekly programm. If you find something interesting, get in touch with us and we will try to taylor your wishes in a great day out in La Palma. Ah!,…don´t worry we are always on time, like the good old Big Ben!
In La Palma there is plenty to see, do, and eat. Here are some of the top attractions that you can do on a day tour while in La Palma:
2. Go on a whale–watching tour to spot some of the local marine life.
3. Visit the many beautiful black sandy beaches on a sightseeing tour.
4. Enjoy some of the local cuisine, such as tapas, fresh seafood, and roasted pork.
5. Visit some of the small villages and explore the markets, speacilly on the weekends.
6. Visit the Observatorio del Roque de Los Muchachos and learn more about astronomy.
7. Take a drive with a local driver around the circular road of the island and admire the views and viewpoints.
8. Explore the volcanic landscape with a local guide.
9. Visit the historical sites of La Palma on a guided tour.
Remember, for great options on a day tour in La Palma we are specialists. We can taylor your tour to get the most out of your time in La Palma. Don´t think about it and tell us what your whises are and will see how we can make it real.
See you soon in La Palma!
Don´t forget to check the weather before you arrive in La Palma.